Magic Wand - 3D and 2D Graphics, Animation, Modeling and Product Visualisation solutions

Magic Wand is a initiative by a team of professionals who pursue the CG world as a serious profession. Areas of expertise: 3D modeling, product and architecture visualization, video editing, logo design, brochure design, web design & development, and 2D Graphic designing various media. Through this blog we will be sharing our design workflow with the world. We also provide simple do it yourself 3D tutorials written by expert artists in the Magic Wand team.

Here are a few good video tutorials I found in youtube that can help you with a human character modeling

  • Hand


  • Ear


  • Head


  • Torso


Most are for Maya but the technique and approach can be adapted to any 3D software. Happy modeling guys

3 comments:

Color Correction Service said...

When I see that problem my work then I visit your web. Really your tutorial solved my work.

Nanci J. Leal said...

All video tutorials are very effective here . You are well-done for shared .

Oscar Fernandez said...

Thanks a lot for your video tutorial. It helped me on my project.